Disclaimer

I created this blog so I would have somewhere to journal and share the things I make and do. I try not to steal other's ideas. Some of what I make I have seen in homes or in stores. Or I make a spin-off of something I have seen elsewhere. I will always try to give the proper credit where it is due.
~Mary

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Home blocks

Again, I'm sorry I don't have step-by-step photos of this.
What I did was paint some 2x4 blocks black. I sanded the edges a little to distress it. Then I applied scrapbook paper with mod podge. When that dried, I sanded the edges of the paper a little. I cut the letters out of vinyl and stuck them on. Then I applied another coat of mod podge as a finisher. I tied some ribbon around the blocks, but I think they would look cute with out ribbon as well.
I made this for the raffle we do at our family reunion every year.
You could spell out any word on these and it would look great!



No comments:

Post a Comment