Disclaimer

I created this blog so I would have somewhere to journal and share the things I make and do. I try not to steal other's ideas. Some of what I make I have seen in homes or in stores. Or I make a spin-off of something I have seen elsewhere. I will always try to give the proper credit where it is due.
~Mary

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Breakfast Rolls

These are oh-so-yummy! I only make them about twice a year. Always on Christmas morning, and this year on the Fouth of July morning! They are the most delicious thing you will ever eat for breakfast!

Now, the recipe is not my own. I got it out of 'The Essential Mormon Cookbook', which you can get at Deseret Bookstore{ www.deseretbook.com}. All of the recipes I have tried in this book have been fantastic! I would definetly recommend getting this cookbook! Scroll down for the recipe.









Tear off a couple of gooey rolls.....





Dig in and enjoy!




Butterscotch Bundt Rolls


18 frozen dinner rolls

1 (3-ounce) package of Butterscotch pudding(not instant)

1/2 cup packed brown sugar

1/2 cup chopped pecans(optional)

1/2 cup melted buter


Arrange frozen rolls in a greased Bundt pan. Sprinkle pudding, brown sugar, and pecans over rolls. Drizzle butter all over. Cover Bundt pan with a dishtowel, plastic wrap, or waxed paper and let rise at room temperature overnight, or about 12 hours. Bake at 350 F. for about 25 minutes. Cool 5-10 minutes before inverting to a serving plate. Serve warm. Makes 18 rolls.


These also taste yummy with 3/4 cup sugar, white or brown. And 1 Tablespoon cinnamon. Use these instead of the brown sugar and pudding. Drizzle with butter and follow the rest of the directions as above.





1 comment: