Disclaimer

I created this blog so I would have somewhere to journal and share the things I make and do. I try not to steal other's ideas. Some of what I make I have seen in homes or in stores. Or I make a spin-off of something I have seen elsewhere. I will always try to give the proper credit where it is due.
~Mary

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Flower clips

Aren't these darling? I recently made some flower clips for my daughters' hair. I love them!
These first two measure about 7-8 inches across.


I just bought some silk flowers at Roberts and pulled the bloom off the stem and then hot glued it onto a clip. Easy!
These two are smaller, They are about 2 inches across. I made them with those scrapbook flowers you can buy at the craft store. I used buttons in the middle. Cute, huh?


Next time I make some I'll take step-by-step pictures of the process to show you how I do it. I glue ribbon onto the clip so it looks more finished. I promise I'll take some pictures soon and do another post with the directions!

No comments:

Post a Comment