Disclaimer

I created this blog so I would have somewhere to journal and share the things I make and do. I try not to steal other's ideas. Some of what I make I have seen in homes or in stores. Or I make a spin-off of something I have seen elsewhere. I will always try to give the proper credit where it is due.
~Mary

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chicken Stuffing Casserole

I don't have a picture of this, sorry! But I thought I would share this with you anyway! It's a fast and easy dinner. And a great way to get your kids{or husband} to eat their veggies!


4 boneless, cooked, diced chicken or 2 cans Swanson chicken

1 box Chicken Stove Top Stuffing

1 can Cream of Chicken

1/3 cup sour cream

1 can corn,drained

1 can green beans,drained


Stir stuffing crumbs, contents of seasoning packet, 1 1/2 cup HOT water, and 1/4 cup butter. Stir until just moistened, set aside.
Place chicken in 12x8 inch pan. Dump veggies on top. Mix soup and sour cream, pour over the veggies. Top with stuffing.
Bake @ 375 until heated through.
Instead of veggies, you could add apples or nuts for extra flavor!

1 comment:

  1. My Mom made this during my childhood and it is YUMMY! Love it!

    ReplyDelete