Disclaimer

I created this blog so I would have somewhere to journal and share the things I make and do. I try not to steal other's ideas. Some of what I make I have seen in homes or in stores. Or I make a spin-off of something I have seen elsewhere. I will always try to give the proper credit where it is due.
~Mary

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Different ways to wear a flower clip

There are so many ways you can wear a flower clip. I have some pictures of just a few ways...


Wear hair in a low, side bun. Clip on a flower!





Pull back the front of your hair. Flower clip it!

This is my daughters ballet costume that all us moms got together to make{that's another post}. One of the moms came up with the idea to add a flower clip to the front. There are also two in her hair around her bun.

And of course in a crochet head band or beanie.

There are so many things you can do when you use a clip when making these instead of an actual barret. You can clip them onto anything! You could even add a clip to the top of a wrapped gift. Be creative!



No comments:

Post a Comment