Disclaimer

I created this blog so I would have somewhere to journal and share the things I make and do. I try not to steal other's ideas. Some of what I make I have seen in homes or in stores. Or I make a spin-off of something I have seen elsewhere. I will always try to give the proper credit where it is due.
~Mary

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Vinyl wall hanging

This project was cheap and so easy! I had an old 10x13 in. picture frame laying around. So I took the back off, and spray painted the frame black. Then I hot glued the glass back in. I cut the saying out of vinyl {I saw this saying in a magazine}. The stars in the bottom corners are not permanent. They fell off my berry vine thing I have on the table that I hang this over.


I couldn't get a picture of where I have it hanging because there was too much glare from the flash and the lights in the room. The frame was free, since I already had it. I already had the spray paint as well. And I have my own Cricut and vinyl. So this project was free! I had it done in 30 mins{ I had to wait for the paint to dry, or it would have been faster}.

1 comment: