Disclaimer

I created this blog so I would have somewhere to journal and share the things I make and do. I try not to steal other's ideas. Some of what I make I have seen in homes or in stores. Or I make a spin-off of something I have seen elsewhere. I will always try to give the proper credit where it is due.
~Mary

Thursday, August 13, 2009

'Life is Good' block

Sorry this photo is a little fuzzy!
I was getting my hair done the other day and I noticed on the shelf above the sinks where the girls wash your hair there was this cute little block with a pleasant thought on it. I thought," I could make that!" So I did!


I took a scrap piece of wood and sanded it down. I painted it a black, then sanded the edges for that distressed look. I used my cricut to cut the words out of vinyl. I have this on top of my fridge. I just love the simplicity of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment