Disclaimer

I created this blog so I would have somewhere to journal and share the things I make and do. I try not to steal other's ideas. Some of what I make I have seen in homes or in stores. Or I make a spin-off of something I have seen elsewhere. I will always try to give the proper credit where it is due.
~Mary

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Autumn Stacker


Isn't this a cute fall stacker? It was soooo easy to make!
I had my hubby cut a 2x2{which is really about 1 1/2 x 1 1/2}. I sanded the blocks down.
Oh! the bottom block measures 10 1/2 inches.
Anyway, then I painted the bottom and top blocks a 'Terra cotta', and the middle block a 'Barn Red'. I sanded the edges jeeeest a little bit. Then I added my vinyl words. Easy, peasy! Less then half an hour, the only thing that takes time is waiting for the paint to dry.

1 comment: