Disclaimer

I created this blog so I would have somewhere to journal and share the things I make and do. I try not to steal other's ideas. Some of what I make I have seen in homes or in stores. Or I make a spin-off of something I have seen elsewhere. I will always try to give the proper credit where it is due.
~Mary

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Brown Paper Bag Halloween Memory Book

This is a memory book made out of brown paper lunch bags. I folded them in half so the tops and bottoms of the bags are now the sides of the book. With the fold being the 'spine' of the book. Then I just covered the 'pages' with scrapbook paper and pictures! Right now there are only 12 pages. I thought I could put a picture of V. from each year on a page. It'll last 'til she's 12. {Unless I add more pages!}

This is the front. {I'm not the fanciest scrapbooker}.

You open it up and you see the cutest little girl ever! {Please excuse my thumb in the picture. I'm covering V.'s name to protect her online identity}
Where the top{opening} of the bag is, you now have a little 'pocket'. I added some pull outs with pictures on them.



The side of the book here is the bottom of the bag. I can fold them two different ways. The way it's folded here I have a flap I can lift up to see a {future} picture underneath.

Empty pages for future Halloweens!














There you go! I also have a Christmas one I'll post pics of soon. Hope I don't bore you people with all the pics of my projects! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. This is a really great idea. I saw something similar at a craft store and now I have to make one. Thank you for posting this information on the net though. Also I found that you can sew it together to bind it.

    ReplyDelete