Disclaimer

I created this blog so I would have somewhere to journal and share the things I make and do. I try not to steal other's ideas. Some of what I make I have seen in homes or in stores. Or I make a spin-off of something I have seen elsewhere. I will always try to give the proper credit where it is due.
~Mary

Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Cookies

This is another easy peasy recipe! Here are your ingredients....

Once again, use ONLY the Spice cake mix. NONE of the ingredients on the back of the box!
And for cookies you use a 29 oz. can of pumpkin.

Mix well. At this point you can either leave it as is, or add nuts or chocolate chips. I prefer to use chocolate chunks in my baking!
mmmm.....


Then drop by tablespoonful, {I have a handy dandy cookie scoop that I use},onto a greased cookie sheet.Bake in oven at 400 for about 15 minutes. Cool slightly on cookie sheet, then transfer to a cooling rake. This recipe makes about 3 1/2 doz. cookies.
Don't they look yummy!


They look even better when you put some on a Halloween plate to take to the neighbors!
Don't you wish you were my neighbor?







No comments:

Post a Comment