Disclaimer

I created this blog so I would have somewhere to journal and share the things I make and do. I try not to steal other's ideas. Some of what I make I have seen in homes or in stores. Or I make a spin-off of something I have seen elsewhere. I will always try to give the proper credit where it is due.
~Mary

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Stacker

Well, here's my Thanksgiving stacker. I think I might make another one that's more about being grateful, or something. But this works for now!
You wanna know what's real thrifty about this? I did it on the back of my Autumn stacker. So now I have something on both sides, and I just turn it around for the two different seasons/holidays. Does that make sense?
A cinch to make! I cut and sanded a 2x2 into three different blocks. The bottom measures 10 1/2 inches across, the top is 7 1/2 inches across. I painted them, then sanded the edges. Then I just added some vinyl lettering! Easy!
I can't wait for Thanksgiving...A Holiday where you can stuff your face with good food and nobody judges you because they are doing the same thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment