Disclaimer

I created this blog so I would have somewhere to journal and share the things I make and do. I try not to steal other's ideas. Some of what I make I have seen in homes or in stores. Or I make a spin-off of something I have seen elsewhere. I will always try to give the proper credit where it is due.
~Mary

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Birthday Monkey cupcakes

My daughters' birthday is this weekend. So she gets to bring cupcakes to pre-school today. This is what I made.
They are supposed to be monkey cupcakes. I made chocolate zuchinni cupcakes{ you can find the recipe for them in my 'recipe' section}, and then got the idea for the monkeys off of http://servingpinklemonade.blogspot.com/. But hers look much better. Go check them out!
My daughter loved helping me bake these, a.k.a. licking the cake batter bowl, and she was so excited to share them with her class. I guess when I go to pick her up we'll see how the kids liked them!




1 comment:

  1. Very cute idea. I'll have to remember it for J-Man's B-day. He gets to take a treat to preschool too.

    ReplyDelete