Disclaimer

I created this blog so I would have somewhere to journal and share the things I make and do. I try not to steal other's ideas. Some of what I make I have seen in homes or in stores. Or I make a spin-off of something I have seen elsewhere. I will always try to give the proper credit where it is due.
~Mary

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Easiest Pumpkin Spice Muffins ever!

So I am going to share with you the easiest recipe EVER, {unless you buy them premade at the bakery} for making Pumpkin Spice Muffins.
You ready for a picture of the ingredients?
Here it is...
That's right! Two ingredients! One box of Spice cake mix. One 15 oz. can of pumpkin. That's it! Nothing else!
Dump it all into a mixing bowl and mix well.
Do not add any of the ingredients on the back of the cake box! Just the mix, and the pumpkin. Nothing else!

At this point, you can either leave it as is, or add chocolate chips or chopped nuts. I left it as is!
Fill your muffin cups, this doesn't rise, so you can fill them pretty full with out it spilling over during baking.
This recipe makes an even dozen!


Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in one muffin comes out clean. Cool in pan for about 10 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
Don't they look good?

um....yeah. I had to have a bite. So good! Try them!





3 comments:

  1. Looks oh so Yummy I love Pumpkin, and I'm all about easy. I"ll have to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what else this makes really really well. Add some chocolate chips and make cookies! THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, that was going to be my next post! Great minds think alike, huh?

    ReplyDelete