Disclaimer

I created this blog so I would have somewhere to journal and share the things I make and do. I try not to steal other's ideas. Some of what I make I have seen in homes or in stores. Or I make a spin-off of something I have seen elsewhere. I will always try to give the proper credit where it is due.
~Mary

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Snow Dusted Pumpkins

Okay, these look ALOT better in person! They look like I missed spots in the pictures, but they really are beautiful! They look like snow has fallen on them and are all glittery!

I hosted a 'Cents of Style' party the other day. This was my refreshments table. The Pumpkins looked so good on the table!
All I did was 'paint' some craft glue on my mini pumpkins and then dusted on some white glitter. Honestly, they sparkle and look so pretty in real life! You'll have to try it to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment