Disclaimer

I created this blog so I would have somewhere to journal and share the things I make and do. I try not to steal other's ideas. Some of what I make I have seen in homes or in stores. Or I make a spin-off of something I have seen elsewhere. I will always try to give the proper credit where it is due.
~Mary

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Baby stacker

A good friend of mine had her first baby over the weekend. She had a little boy! I wanted to make something a little special for her. This is what I came up with!


The top block has the baby's first and middle name{I'm uncomfortable giving out kids names online, so I turned the block around}. The middle has his weight, and you could add the height as well. And the bottom has the day he was born. I tried to match the colors she said she had painted his room. Blue, cream and brown.
All I did was cut a 2x2 piece of wood into three different lengths. The bottom measures 10 1/2 inches and the top is 7 1/2 inches. I sanded the blocks down and painted them. Then just added the vinyl letters.

2 comments:

  1. What font is that?? It's SUPER cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I used the 'Alphalicious' cartridge that goes with the 'Cricut' machine.

    ReplyDelete