Disclaimer

I created this blog so I would have somewhere to journal and share the things I make and do. I try not to steal other's ideas. Some of what I make I have seen in homes or in stores. Or I make a spin-off of something I have seen elsewhere. I will always try to give the proper credit where it is due.
~Mary

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ribbon Butterfly Clips

Aren't these little hair clips darling? I made them last night while watching reruns of Gilmore Girls{yet again}. They were much easier to make then I thought they would be. My husband was impressed when I showed him the finished product!


Now, I'm not going to do a tutorial on these, because I followed one over at www.theribbonretreat.com. Go there and at the top of the page is a tab titled~ Free How To Projects. Click on it. She has a few different how to's on different bows. Just click on the Little Bug Bows. And have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment