Disclaimer

I created this blog so I would have somewhere to journal and share the things I make and do. I try not to steal other's ideas. Some of what I make I have seen in homes or in stores. Or I make a spin-off of something I have seen elsewhere. I will always try to give the proper credit where it is due.
~Mary

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Faith, Family, Friends blocks

Sorry once again for the fuzzy photo. I need to work on my photography skills so I can get some decent pictures on here!
These were something I just quickly made one night while watching t.v.{I was watching reruns of Gilmore Girls!}


These were so easy! I had my husband cut a 2x4 into square blocks and he also sanded them down for me. I painted them a Barn Red, and distressed the edges a little by sanding them. Then I just added the vinyl lettering.
I thought I would think outside the box and have the lettering arranged kinda crazy, as you can see in the photo. What do you think? Do you like the lettering like that? I'm not quite sure what I think about it... But I do like that it's a little different from what you usually see .

1 comment:

  1. I like the lettering. It's dieffernt from the norm. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete