Disclaimer

I created this blog so I would have somewhere to journal and share the things I make and do. I try not to steal other's ideas. Some of what I make I have seen in homes or in stores. Or I make a spin-off of something I have seen elsewhere. I will always try to give the proper credit where it is due.
~Mary

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Believe Block

I know, I know! We haven't hit Halloween yet! But when an idea hits me, I've gotta do it or I'll forget, no matter if it's still fall, and not even close to Christmas yet. Forgive me!

I painted a sanded block of wood a 'Barn red'. Then I just added the vinyl lettering. So easy, and quick!

{I might, just might have a couple more Christmas things to show you later...}

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I must admit the Christmas bug has bit me too. I'm just so excited this year.

    ReplyDelete