Disclaimer

I created this blog so I would have somewhere to journal and share the things I make and do. I try not to steal other's ideas. Some of what I make I have seen in homes or in stores. Or I make a spin-off of something I have seen elsewhere. I will always try to give the proper credit where it is due.
~Mary

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Let it Snow blocks

These are some blocks I made last year. I cut a 4x4 into three blocks, painted them blue, then mod podged some scrapbook paper on the sides. This was before I had my Cricut, so I just used a fat, black, permanent marker and free handed it! The blocks say~ Let it snow! on each one.

Here's another view. I found some scrapbook paper with a snowman on it. So I used that on the top block. You can see the snow man on the side. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment