Disclaimer

I created this blog so I would have somewhere to journal and share the things I make and do. I try not to steal other's ideas. Some of what I make I have seen in homes or in stores. Or I make a spin-off of something I have seen elsewhere. I will always try to give the proper credit where it is due.
~Mary

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Grandkids Ornaments

This is what I made for my in-laws for Christmas this year.{ I didn't do this for my parents because they have about a hundred grand kids altogether. That would have been too much work!}
I cut a 2x2 into little blocks. Then I painted them and mod podged scrapbook paper on all sides but one. On that side I mod podged a photo of one of of the grand kids. Then I had some little hook thingeys that I stuck on the top and tied a ribbon loop through that so they can be hung on the Christmas tree.

All of the ornaments with the grand kids that I made for them. { Only one of these little cuties is mine, but there are 7 grandkids all together}

Here's a close up {fuzzy, I know} But you can see a little better the hook and ribbon and stuff I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment