Disclaimer

I created this blog so I would have somewhere to journal and share the things I make and do. I try not to steal other's ideas. Some of what I make I have seen in homes or in stores. Or I make a spin-off of something I have seen elsewhere. I will always try to give the proper credit where it is due.
~Mary

Saturday, July 2, 2011

4th of July Painted Window

I saw this tutorial a couple of years ago and have wanted to give it a try.
But I was too chicken.
Don't ask me why, but some crafts just really intimidate me!
Anyway, the other night I was up watching Masterpiece Mystery { which is one of my fav shows to watch!}
and I decided to pull an old window I had out of my garage and finally get this window painting done!
Here's the end result~
What do you think? I'm pretty proud of myself for doing this. And if I can do this, anyone can! So go here to see how to do this yourself!
Happy Independence weekend everyone!

2 comments: